Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: No Drive redeem email / link after reaching L4 for 2 days

Hello SampsonF

I tried to find out who our moderators are but can't find their information to tag them

Regarding your interpretation:

1. not leaked. I attempted to claim it - it said I did, but does not appear

2. it's been about 2+ weeks and my google drive does not reflect the reward change 

3. perhaps you can refer me to the moderators so I can contact them directly?

Thanks for trying.

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @TeryL,

Please mention / tag our Moderators so that they can look into your case.

If you find the redeem link you got is already claimed, that means:

1.  It is leaked and someone claimed it already

2.  You claimed it but not aware the process is completed already, and drive space is not added yet.  (It can take days to refresh correctly.)

3.  Other possibilities that are out of my knowledge

Level 8

Re: No Drive redeem email / link after reaching L4 for 2 days

Hi @TeryL,

When I see this 

>>When I initially clicked the redeem link next to my progress, the confirmation page said it was redeemed<<

I thought you discover the link is already redeemed, I am sorry for my misunderstanding.

You can visit https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/About-Local-Guides/bd-p/becomelocalguide the About Local Guides Board.  All the Authors there are our Moderators.

Level 7

Re: Google promised 1 Tb for level 4

@LiviuD wrote:

Hi @YK1001 thank you for your answer hope that I'll get the 1Tb because google system did not allowed me to redeem the offer at that time. This is the answer form google team local guide support: 

@"Hi @Liviu,

Congrats on reaching Level 4! After reaching Level 4 you have 30 days to redeem your Drive storage. We mention this in the email we send you once you reach Level 4 as well as on our Help Center. Since you reached Level 4 in July, your Drive voucher has now expired since it's been more than 30 days.

I hope you'll continue to remain enthusiastic about the Local Guides program."

@LiviuD wrote:

Hi @YK1001 thank you for your answer hope that I'll get the 1Tb because google system did not allowed me to redeem the offer at that time. This is the answer form google team local guide support: 

@"Hi @Liviu,

Congrats on reaching Level 4! After reaching Level 4 you have 30 days to redeem your Drive storage. We mention this in the email we send you once you reach Level 4 as well as on our Help Center. Since you reached Level 4 in July, your Drive voucher has now expired since it's been more than 30 days.

I hope you'll continue to remain enthusiastic about the Local Guides program."

Now it is 100 gb 😞

Googler

Re: No Drive redeem email / link after reaching L4 for 14 days

@JanČ A member of the team will be in touch with you via email to provide details that are sensitive for a public forum. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

Didn't redeem the 100 GB Free storage within the 30 day

Hi there,

I have reached the Level 4 guide few months ago, and received the email confirming that I am eligible to get the 100GB of storage, however I didn't know that I had only 30 days to redeem the code, I am trying to activate the offer now but it wouldn't let me. is there anyway I could get the extra storage now??

Thanks,

Level 6

me ofrecieron 1tg cuando me di de alta y no han cumplido

estoy muy disgustado con el Nivel, Cuando me di de alta Como colaborador sí Me Dijo Que al Llegar al Nivel 4 obtendria 1TG de Capacidad y Ahora me dan ONU ridiculo 100 g, this Claro que ninguna de han Cumplido Y Si lo habian Retirado ninguna Hacer debian Dicha publicidad, del tanto por si no me dan lo que él merecido y asi ustedes decien dejo de COLABORAR de forma inmediata. Totalmente me siento engañado. Respuesta pido

Level 7

Re: me ofrecieron 1tg cuando me di de alta y no han cumplido

Hola, entiendo tu enojo pero debido al crecimiento de la comunidad de Local Guide Google realizo la modificacion en Noviembre de 2015, te animo a que continúes contribuyendo ya que el almacenamiento en Drive no es el único beneficio, constantemente hay beneficios adicionales.

Level 4

Re: Didn't redeem the 100 GB Free storage within the 30 day

You may contact with Google for the same they may active it again.

@BadarA wrote:

Hi there,

I have reached the Level 4 guide few months ago, and received the email confirming that I am eligible to get the 100GB of storage, however I didn't know that I had only 30 days to redeem the code, I am trying to activate the offer now but it wouldn't let me. is there anyway I could get the extra storage now??

Thanks,

Level 7

Livello 4 ma niente Spazio Drive

Ve

Francesco Pisano
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No Drive redeem email / link after reaching L4 for 14 days

Tnx @TraciC 😊