Pakistan0092's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local guider person is the helper to show write way to the people

Always be a Google local guider because it's helping people ,your little help can show some one the write way ,being a helper your little help can help some one 

Dubai - United Arab Emirates
5 comments
Level 7

Your help can change some one life

Being A Helper

Level 7

Being A helper

Being A Helper your little help can change some 1 life

Former Google Contributor

Re: Being A helper

Hi @Pakistan0092,

We need more information to better understand what you’re suggesting. You probably are not aware of this, but in this precise moment you can submit a meet-up in here, which is visible to all Local Guides worldwide and if any of them is interested in it they are free to attend.

In this article you will find everything you need to know about how to organize a Meet-Up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Google local guider is a real helper

[redacted] being a helper your little help can change some one life

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google local guider is a real helper

Hi @Pakistan0092,

Thanks so much for sharing your post on Connect and for helping others as a Local Guide. 

Please be aware I've just merged some of your post together as they were related to similar topics and also I've just redacted the website from your last post. As you know promotions of any kind are not allowed on Connect according to our rules

When sharing posts on Connect, please make sure you include enought information and details to make them more clear. Thank you. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!