ORREBOSS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Behind The Scenes Connect Live 2018 Video Submission

Hi Local Guides

My name is Ore Local Guide from Bali Island - Indonesia.

This Thread is about Behind The Scenes Connect Live 2018 Video Submission by. @Sandra1961.

I just now finished my video by Mrs.Sandra editing. we made this video in Sanur at 08.00 am.

Maybe this video is funny. but we can see together.

how she did well in her video. I hope you can enjoy the video.

Behind The Scenes Connect Live 2018 Video Submission by @Sandra1961

Support us all, do not forget to subscribe to our Youtube account.

Regards,

Ore

Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Behind The Scenes Connect Live 2018 Video Submission

Thanks @ORREBOSS for helping me doing the video submission for CL 2018. It was fun, wasn't it? 

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Level 8

@Sandra1961 gerne Mrs. Sandra. It was fun and lustig. you are welcome 

Level 8

@ORREBOSS It is good, how you create the video I mean what you used for editing and create the video?

Can you give me some advice or tutorial so I can create my own videos too.

Thank.

Level 8

@AgoesSantosa thanks ya. 

I use pinnacle studio 20 Apps in my laptop. and also sometime i use other Apps. it is iMovie Apps. i use iMovie Apps for video editing only in my iphone. You can download it in Apple Store. and i dont have a advice for you. but make video editing of be your self. and when you still confuse how to make a video editing. dont worry it. just you must remember bro, there is a Apps who so many information like what you want. it is Youtube. please searching in YouTube. then YouTube will show you many tips video editing. And there so many music and sound effect in youtube account. You use it for your video.

I hope this usefull.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @ORREBOSS, very fun time u and @Sandra1961 had on that beach. From the sounds of beach, I could barely here @@Sandra. Overall very interesting video ☺️!

Level 8

@ORREBOSS

Thank for the info and sugestion.

I will learn again using pinnacle studio. I used it when in 2006 low version but good software.

@ORREBOSS wrote:

@AgoesSantosa thanks ya. 

I use pinnacle studio 20 Apps in my laptop. and also sometime i use other Apps. it is iMovie Apps. i use iMovie Apps for video editing only in my iphone. You can download it in Apple Store. and i dont have a advice for you. but make video editing of be your self. and when you still confuse how to make a video editing. dont worry it. just you must remember bro, there is a Apps who so many information like what you want. it is Youtube. please searching in YouTube. then YouTube will show you many tips video editing. And there so many music and sound effect in youtube account. You use it for your video.

I hope this usefull.

Maybe @PaDeSSo will using this too. 

Level 8

Thanks 😊😁 @Anonymous

You are welcome @AgoesSantosa 😉

Level 8

Hi @ORREBOSS good to see your video. My video is

https://youtu.be/RJ6papGioFU

Level 8