YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Beginners please read my story "What I achieved in one year"

Is always encouraging hearing how others made it, you may think is a magic when viewing it from a distance, well done friend you did a great job, from what others say I tend to no speak more but listen more and talk less, that helps me to get more information than to talk more while I know less, even here I might not be posting a lot because I read a lot  and write less, but hoping to improve and balance in future.

I am getting more information on how to do things better, as I was the beginner my self also but never knew how to optimize my points and other things, being here and meeting you all was really an amazing experience and lesson to learn from the best meaning you all Connect live 2018 attendees.

Thank you for sharing @YasumiKikuchi

Level 10

Thank you for your warm praise @Raphael-Mahumane
Actually, I was just keen on back then. I think that I want to get out of a bad situation and boosted

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Hi @YasumiKikuchi,

Congratulations! I loved reading your story.

You are amazing and so fast !

Keep it up, you are doing so well.

See you

Jul

Level 10

Thank you for your warm praise @Julien44
I will continue my efforts to see you again🤝

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Connect Moderator

What a beautiful and inspiring story @YasumiKikuchi .

Love to read each and every word of your own true story, and learn the lesson to never give up and learn more & more for success. 

Thank you for sharing great post. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Former Google Contributor

I loved your story @YasumiKikuchi. Thank you for sharing those inspiring words with everyone. You achieved most precious of things - new friendships, just like the stars on the sky, explored the world through the eyes of others and shared your world to all other Local Guides.

I am sure by following an example as what you did would make our community grow stronger and stronger and our hearts brighter and brighter.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you for your warm praise @KashifMisidia
I think I myself learned a lot. I would like to think about how I will reduce in the future🤔

Level 10

Thank you for your warm words @TsekoV
I remember myself being tense as a beginner. I would like to help if a beginner with the same feeling is now. I thought so😌

Connect Moderator

@YasumiKikuchi San

You're simply incredible. What an achievement!! 

For the world reading your post, yes, you were the happiest, coolest and liveliest Local Guide I met 🙂

Level 10

Thank you very warm praise @OmerAli san

You are the same, attractive and active😉