Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Beginners please read my story "What I achieved in one year"

@YasumiKikuchiさん、

この記事は最高です!1年間ローカルガイドに参加してくださって、誠にありがとうございます。

これからもよろしくお願いします。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Ivi_Geさん

いつも日本語モデレーター担当を有難うございますm(__)m

驚くほどの体験をしましたので、これから始めるローカルガイドへ還元できればと思います🤔

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

Svar: Beginners please read my story "What I achieved in one year"

I'm so extremely amazed by you @YasumiKikuchi! Your story is really one of a kind and what you've been able to contribute to maps is really something extraordinary. You're really someone to look up to. KUDOS!!! ❤️

Level 10

Svar: Beginners please read my story "What I achieved in one year"

Thank you for your warm praise @Linnéa
I followed a variety of coincidences and circumstances, I met many wonderful friends including you!😆

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Connect Moderator

@YasumiKikuchi, I did not realize you have only been a Local Guide for just one year nor not even a year yet on Connect. I remember your Connect cherry blossom posts and how you gave pure enjoyment with your beautiful photos here in the global online Connect Community. 

I am so glad that I asked about whether you applied or not for Connect Live. I remember you were worried about your English not being good enough.

Yasumi-san, you were such an intrigue part of the 151 this year that I cannot imagine what Connect Live 2018 would be like if you were not there. You were everywhere.

Caption:  Waiting for the party bus to pick us  wearing traditional or ethnic attire. Connect Live 2018. Photo: @karenvchinCaption: Waiting for the party bus to pick us wearing traditional or ethnic attire. Connect Live 2018. Photo: @KarenVChinLanguage was not a barrier for you. You traveled to both Seattle and Portland by yourself prior to Connect Live. You made friends wherever you were at.

We even got to spend time together for lunch and participated together in the first Google Research session.

Very first Connect Live Local Guides group to participate during the weeklong Google Research sessions. at Google SF,  Connect Live 2018Very first Connect Live Local Guides group to participate during the weeklong Google Research sessions. at Google SF, Connect Live 2018

Never have self-doubt. Always take a chance, especially, when it involves Google because dreams can come true.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@YasumiKikuchi you are one of our heros

Heroes represent the best of ourselves, respecting that we are human beings. A hero can be anyone from Gandhi to your classroom teacher, anyone who can show courage when faced with a problem. A hero is someone who is willing to help others in his or her best capacity. 

Connect Moderator

You have done amazing work @YasumiKikuchi! Congratulations for your wonderful achievement! You are an inspiration!

Level 10

Thank you for your daily support @KarenVChin and thank you for the photos too!
If you did not advise me, I would have given up on being a beginner and my weak English. There may have been 151 to 150 people.
Even if we are not ready, act first. By doing so, I learned strongly that the future could be opened. Thanks to you!🙏

Level 10

Thank you my first friend, @OSAMA
I am happy that you always give me a special praise. For me, you are equivalent to all the heroes you said🤴

Level 10

Thank you for your warm words @Kwiksatik
I think that in that situation, the power I did not know was demonstrated💪