Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Before the storm

Before the storm below mountain Ucka in Croatia from the town Bakar!

DSC_8964.jpg

Bakar, Croatia
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Before the storm

Hello @Anonymous,

I must say that this photo is very overwhelming and the feeling taking the photo must be unique on its own.

Is this near your hometown?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for your photo! 

It's amazing what can do the nature. I think it was a huge storm. What type of camera did you use to capture the photo? And did you use any special effects? 

It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it. Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TsekoV

I have Nikon D750 no special effects here, natural photography! That it was a great storm and rain with the wind!

Anonymous
Not applicable

No my hometown! I live in another town, 30 km from me!

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for your reply!

We are waiting for your next posts!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

I cannot stop looking at your photos, they represent the place in such a realistic way as if you are there and can feel the advancing storm @Anonymous.

I must say that your hometown is surrounded by quite gorgeous views.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!