aaryesdee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bees Rupiah

Indian currency note.Indian currency note.

North Bay IslandNorth Bay Island

DSC_0704.JPG

DSC_0702.JPG

This picture is taken 3 kms away from Bambooflat, Hope Town on route to Harriet National Park. You may find this picture of North Bay Island on Indian currency of Rs 20/- denomination.

Since this location from where the picture is shot, this area is known as Bees Rupiah.

R S Dev
North Bay Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bees Rupiah

Hello @aaryesdee,

It is great that you managed to find the exact location to take a photo of the view shown on the banknote! Is this a popular destination for tourists? I am also interested whether there was a particular reason for this scenery to be chosen to be put on the currency?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@LilyanaZ

Well there is no such specific reason. But to develop Tourism in Andaman Nicobar.

Thanks for the visit n comment.

R S Dev
Former Google Contributor

@aaryesdee, thanks for answering my question, this indeed is a great way to develop tourism in an area.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!