Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Beauty of a beach.

Yesterday, 03 Dec  2018 on the way to my job I haves suddenly stopped at "Southe Kattali " beac, Chittagong, Bangladesh. I took the opportunity and dropped down from the car and stepped up to the beach . unfortunately it was in the morning. The beach was silent, no peoples were there. 

Normally, Peoples go there in the afternoon, the place become crowded in the evening .There are some ridings which is local like "Nagor Dola, Swinging boat, Horse riding, Kart riding and boat riding".

There are a very few restaurants around this place but no hotels. Standard hotels and restaurants are in the city about 08 to 10 km away from here. 

Peoples can come here for passing time and enjoy the natural beauty of beach and have some rides. Also there is a 'man grove forest' near to this beach. It is better to leave the beach area within short time of sunset for safety.

I will invite all local guides to visit Bangladesh ,which is the great owner of many beautiful places. Thanks to all.
Swinging boat at South Kattali beach, Chittagong, Bangladesh.Swinging boat at South Kattali beach, Chittagong, Bangladesh.

South Kattali Beach, Chittagong, Bangladesh.South Kattali Beach, Chittagong, Bangladesh.

"Nagor Dola"in South Kattali Beach, Chityagong, bangladesh."Nagor Dola"in South Kattali Beach, Chityagong, bangladesh.

IMG_20181203_091316.jpg

Chittagong, Bangladesh
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beauty of a beach.

Hello @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for posting about this beach because since there are no hotels nearby maybe many tourists do not know about it. As a person that comes from the seaside it is so strange to me to see that many boats in the sea and not a single person around, because the shore in my hometown does not have boats that close to the beach itself. Are those fishing boats or are they intended for rides only? 

I am adding a picture from the beach in my hometown. 🙂

Burgas.jpg

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Beauty of a beach.

Hi @Siddiqui-BA

Greetings from Bangladesh Local Guide!

Thanks for sharing our country beautiful places. 

It would be highly appreciated if you can add more information as mention by Google Moderator. 

Thanks again. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh