asm_yasir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Beauty of Saint Martin Island, Teknaf, Cox's Bazaar, Bangladesh

Saint Martin Island is also called as Coral Island is located in the Bay of Bengal and surrounded by stone. The island only 20 kilometer distance from mainland (Shahpori Island-Teknaf). Crystal clean water and unpolluted nature play the vital role to attract the tourists. Leaving expenses not so high.20170126_113529.jpg20170127_085242.jpg20170127_111155.jpg20170127_140414.jpgBeauty of Bay of Bengal from hotel roomBeauty of Bay of Bengal from hotel room All the year tourists are cannot come here, only October to February open this Island. But sometimes duration extended, it depends on authorities direction. 

St. Martin's Island, Bangladesh
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beauty of Saint Martin Island, Teknaf, Cox's Bazaar, Bangladesh

Hi @asm_yasir,

Is this place near your hometown? It looks very beautiful. 

Here are some tips on What makes a good post? to make them better and even more engaging. 

Can't wait to see more of your photos and travels!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @DanniS,

Actually ots about 520 Kilometres distance from my hometown. I was joined a leisure holiday trip at this place. Its a great place for holiday trip!

Great @asm_yasir! That's a pretty good distance for a trip. I like traveling by car as well and exploring the surroundings. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @DanniS,

You can drive till Teknaf Ferry terminal. After that you must have to travel by ship to reach Saint Martin Island.

Sounds great! Thanks so much for your advice and information @asm_yasir

Level 7

Welcome and its my pleasure!