jikkujoseph90's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Beauty of Munnar, Kerala

a view which we automatically clicked fora view which we automatically clicked fora frame set to click for mea frame set to click for me

Munnar, Kerala, India
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beauty of Munnar, Kerala

Hi @jikkujoseph90,

Wow these photos are amazing! So beautiful and green. How did you take these shots, with phone camera? 

Check out 14 Helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Yes , With Mobile only 😉

Hi @jikkujoseph90

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Such a beautiful nature! And how nicely green it is. Do you live nearby?

As you like taking pictures of nature you might find this article How to take photos for nature lovers interesting.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

Everything is so green, right everything breathes life. Great work.

Hi @jikkujoseph90,

Welcome to Local Guide Connect!

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos with us. Did you visit it or you live there? Is this place famous among tourists? Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos I think it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself- January 2019 Also, you can read these What are Connect topics?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

So peaceful @jikkujoseph90.

Thank you.

Level 10

@jikkujoseph90

Hi Jikku

Lovely pictures on Munnar.

Could you please add few details about same, so that we can understand more and be useful while visiting.

R S Dev
Level 9

Nice photos @jikkujoseph90

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 1

Thank you.