Sufi0308's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Beauty from Rail-Jhansi to Lucknow

One of the most important natural resources for humans...One of the most important natural resources for humans...

Rails connect the cities by uniting at every joint, similarly, one being should join another for the unity of hearts..Rails connect the cities by uniting at every joint, similarly, one being should join another for the unity of hearts..

The wait in the dark is long, but as the time pass, the distance from the spark shortens....The wait in the dark is long, but as the time pass, the distance from the spark shortens....

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
5 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Beauty from Rail-Jhansi to Lucknow

Hi @Sufi0308,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Where was you end destination, and where can you go using this train? Sharing your experience while taking these photos can make your post more interesting.

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

My end destination was Lucknow,India.

The train(Jhansi-Lucknow Intercity Express) connect 3 major cities and many rural areas.

I will try to discuss more details about my next travel experience.

Google Vendor

Hi @Sufi0308,

Thank you for your reply. Which one of the destinations you like the most?

And by the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, just type @ before their names. This way we receive a notification.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

I loved Lucknow,the most.

I would love to tag you in my next post. Good night.

Google Vendor

Can you suggest us what to visit in Lucknow @Sufi0308

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.