Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Beauty Queen of the nature.

Bhatiary Lake.

Bhatiary Lake in Chittagong, Bangladesh.. It is in  a hilly area. I have visited the place on 30th Nov 2018. It's  a very nice place to visit.  It is about 05 km from Bhatiary bus station. Can be ride on car, auto rikshwa but no bus service. There is no restaurant or hotels for staying over night  Hotels are about 15 km away from here. Restaurants available at Bhatiary bus stand only for local people. These are not as much standard for foreigners as well as safety concern.
Bhatiary lake in Chittagong, BANGLASESH.Bhatiary lake in Chittagong, BANGLASESH.

Lake view after sunset.Lake view after sunset.

Bhatiaey lake a visiting place.Bhatiaey lake a visiting place.

Chittagong, Bangladesh
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Beauty Queen of the nature.

@Siddiqui-BA ধন্যবাদ শেয়ার করার জন্য । এই লেক কি মিলিটারি একাডেমীর সাথে ???

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Very nice natural and views. Thank you for sharing these picture with us. Is popular for tourism or just the local can visit there?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for sharing with us, the place seems to be magical ! Such places far from the city, are always a good and relaxing destination. In my opinion, it's a wonderful place for a nice picnic with family 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

@BorrisS, Thank you very much for your interest about the place. Yes, the place is very nice for picnic with family, the place is open till 1900  hours.

@Aruni, Yes ,it is open for all from morning to 1900 hours.

@MahabubMunna, Yes, this place is near to Bangladesh Military Academy.

Hello @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for the details. Honestly, I though it's an open space, but as far as I understood, there is an entrance and it's working from morning till early evening. 

Keep up posting such amazing places 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

It looks very nice place @Siddiqui-BA

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 10

@AbdullahAM, thanks for commenting on my post and inspiring for more.