Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Beautiful view of the road.

hzgduhddbbxRoad toMatarbari island just after crossing Maheshkhali bridge. This road is beautified by planting trees in strait line on the both side of the road. It will looks like a tunnel when you drive through.Road toMatarbari island just after crossing Maheshkhali bridge. This road is beautified by planting trees in strait line on the both side of the road. It will looks like a tunnel when you drive through.

Maheshkhali Bridge on the river Matamuhuri  Maheshkhali Upo Zila, Cox's Bazar district, Bangladesh.Maheshkhali Bridge on the river Matamuhuri Maheshkhali Upo Zila, Cox's Bazar district, Bangladesh.

Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful view of the road.

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Thanks for sharing these photos with us!

I liked that you add the caption and description of the photos. These planting trees in strait line make the road very interesting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for your beautiful photos! Why not add more details about them and share your experience while taking them? Did you take them while travelling? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction. Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favourite post.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@RadieN, @PoliMC, Yes,  I have taken these photos while I was travelling to Matarbari island a few days before. Thank you very much for your interests on these photos as well as the places.

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you very much and you are welcome!

Keep the great posts!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for sharing these pretty photos with us. Sometimes taking pictures while on the road give some really nice effects.

I'm sharing with you and the others a photo that I took few years ago. 🙂

Caption: road leading to Rila Monastery in Bulgaria (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: road leading to Rila Monastery in Bulgaria (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

@BorrisS, Thank you very much for commenting on my post. I am very glad to see that the photo I have posted is almost similar to your one . My one is from BANGLADESH and your one is from BULGERIA.