Krishnabanoth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Beautiful view in my feild

IMG_20190125_145826.jpg

Hi my dear local guides iam your krishna,This is a beautiful view in my field.This is Paddy plant.paddy plant become a rice in 120 days this an indian famous fields.

Khammam, Telangana, India
2 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Beautiful view in my feild

Hi @Krishnabanoth,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. What kind of rice is this? Did you plant it in your garden?

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful view in my feild

Hi @Krishnabanoth 

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. In India, When is the rice season? In Thailand, is from July to September.

You make your own farm or hire someone else to do it?

Can you share a bit more information about the place and your experience while taking these photos? I think it will be interesting for other Local Guides.
Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!