Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Beautiful small bridge.

Shah Amanat International Airport road, Patenga, Chittagong , Bangladesh. When you will approach to Shah Amanat International Airport /leaving the airport for Chittagong city.you will find this beautiful three small bridges on your way. These bridges are covered very nicely. These beautification is done by Chittagong city corporation authority very recently. 
Bridge near TSP jetty on airport road.Bridge near TSP jetty on airport road.

These sceneries are beautiful and charming  You will feel very exciting moment while crossing the bridge under it's cover.

Beautified 15 # ghat bridge on airport roadBeautified 15 # ghat bridge on airport road

These bridge covers are also lighted. These seven colored lights will give you another amazing feeling. The lights will change it's color after a few seconds automatically to seven colors. I myself crossed this road several times but I felt and experienced that I am crossing it first time. I will like to invite all local guides to have an experience of these.

09 # ghat bridge on airport road.09 # ghat bridge on airport road.

#letsguide

#localguides

#bangladeshlocalguides..

Chittagong, Bangladesh
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful small bridge.

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

It's really exciting, thanks for sharing.

Do you know why they built this bridge? Is it some kind of welcome for the people who visit the city?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

@Siddiqui-BA nice click

Udit mehra
Level 10

Yes, you are correct, it is one kind of welcome to the people who are coming to visit the port city Chittagong  and also as the decoration purpose. Thanks a lot @Petra_M for reading my post and interest on it.

Level 10

Thanks @uditmehra319, for your comment.

Level 6

Really amazing that our country is building bridges like this nowadays. 

Thank you for sharing with us.

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuidesBangladesh

Bappy