MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Beautiful " Religious Places " Clicked by Me

Friends today i start a  topic there i share few Religious places picture  click by me , Also Request you to share your Photo Collection   with name and location 

Blue MosqueBlue Mosque

Place Name : Blue Mosque 

Religious Place Type : Mosque 

Holy Place For : Muslim 

Place Name : Shani Mandir  

Religious Place Type : Temple / Puja Pandal  

Holy Place For : Hindu 17761133_1739834916030326_5256742038197045069_o.jpg

Place Name : Japanese Temple  

Religious Place Type : Pagoda / Buddhist  Temple 

Holy Place For : Buddhist  

Place Name :Memorial Church

Religious Place Type :Church 

Holy Place For : Christian  

Mahabub Hasan
15 comments
Level 10

Re: Beautiful " Religious Places " Clicked by Me

@MahabubMunna Nice photography 

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 8

Ortaköy Mosque , European bank of the Bosphorus, Turkey , Istanbul, Beşiktaş districtOrtaköy Mosque , European bank of the Bosphorus, Turkey , Istanbul, Beşiktaş district
What a beautiful Mosque. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon ভাই এই জায়গাটার নাম জানেন ?? আমি এক জায়গা টা ঘুরা মিস করছি 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@MahabubMunna

I just found the name of the Mosque!

Ortaköy Mosque 

European bank of the Bosphorus 

Turkey - Istanbul - Beşiktaş district

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

এই মুহুর্তে শুধু মসজিদের ছবি ছাড়া অন্য ধর্মের উপাসনালয়ের ছবি নাই।
IMG_20181119_152726.jpg

IMG_20181009_111603.jpg

Matarbari Mosque.Matarbari Mosque.

BKTTC Mosque.BKTTC Mosque.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MahabubMunna,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures, aspiring acceptance and tolerance. 

Religious buildings, no matter where and what religion they belong to, are always of a great splendor.

As far as I'm concerned, I am sharing with you a picture of the Hassan II mosque in Casablanca, Morocco. 

Caption: Hassan II mosque in Casablanca, Morocco (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Hassan II mosque in Casablanca, Morocco (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MahabubMunna,

Thanks for opening up such an interesting post. 

I totally agree with @BorrisS, as by any religious background, it is for us to understand the values of the beliefs.

Place name: Cao Dai Great Temple.

City: Tay Ninh, Viet Nam.

Caption: Cao Dai Great Temple, in the city of Tay Ninh, photo taken by @sonnyNg in 2016.Caption: Cao Dai Great Temple, in the city of Tay Ninh, photo taken by @sonnyNg in 2016.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Agree with you @sonnyNg @BorrisS i don't know other area , but South asia every people contribute and try to build there holy / religious place best design and innovation for look more beautiful . That's why i love to share how religious people decoration / design there holy place . you can't see that any other places that .

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@MahabubMunna  Liked to the colorful photo of Shani Mandir. You take good photos. But I see the photo of the Memorial Church is missing. Can you add the photo?

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram