حامد's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Beautiful lake and migratory birds

Yes, that's right there . Immigrant and often-footed bands from the group sit right here to find food and relax on the lake, and you can watch the beautiful group fly on the day. You can even pour some seeds for them.IMG_۲۰۱۹۰۲۱۴_۰۲۲۷۲۵.jpg

Marketing Strategist and Consultant
اوجاكسر، استان مازندران، ایران
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Beautiful lake and migratory birds

Hermosa foto @حامد !

Se ve como un lugar muy tranquilo, como para sentar a descansar 🙂

Como se llama el lago?

Level 10

@حامد

Nice feeling to watch birds ☺️

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 9

Very nice place, thank you for sharing with us @حامد 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @حامد,

Thank you for sharing your photo! This place looks so calm and peaceful, do you go there often? Do you have more images of the birds?

If you like taking photos and enjoying the beauty of the nature, I guess you might find these threads quite interesting: How to take photos for nature lovers and Nature Lovers Club

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @حامد 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is a very nice place for picnic

Do you live close to this place? 

Can we swim in the lake?

I would like to suggest that you take a look at these 14 helpful tips for using Connect

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Thank you for your attention. Actually, I live occasionally around the neighborhood, and here is very beautiful and I would like to see more of these beauties. 

Be happy. Live up to your infinite moment.

Level 6

Your moments are relaxing when you watch the amazing beauty of nature.

Level 6

I invite you to visit here. 

Hi @حامد 

Thank you for your reply. Yes I love to visit there one day.

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!