Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Local Guides Garden

Di dapat di tanayaDi dapat di tanaya

Aku foto di Cikarang. Pusat. Jabar

Level 5

Re: Kembang

Hanya kamera ponsel saja hanya memfokuskan objek sedetail mungkin dan pencahayaan

Level 5

Beautiful flower

Flower red maaf aku petik untuk ku pakai ditelingaFlower red maaf aku petik untuk ku pakai ditelinga

Maaf ku petik untuk ku pakai ditelinga

Level 5

2018-11-14_02-02-01.jpg

Aku punya. 5 putik 

Level 5

Yg putih..Yg putih..

putih 2 mrnawan 

Level 8

@ErmesT はじめまして。

私はいつかこのポストに投稿したいと思っていました。

日本のローカルガイド仲間と、公園の360°撮影に訪れた時に見つけた花です。椿椿

もう花は散り始めていましたが、木にはまだ多くの花が咲いていました。

360°撮影の概要は、こちらを参考にしてください。

芹ヶ谷公園車椅子スロープ青線化計画

Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful flower

Hi @Bila,

Welcome to Connect. 

It's a really nice photo, thanks for sharing it with us. I also wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Good Afternoon everyone...

IMG_20181114_142932.jpg

Kusumodilagan- Joyosuran- Pasar Kliwon_ Solo_ Central Java_ Indonesia 

Google Vendor

Re: It's All About nature.

Hi @surajPJ,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. Do you mind adding a bit more details about the photos? What kind of plants are we looking at? 

I want to let you know that the total quantity of photos that can be uploaded on Connect is 1000, please make sure to choose the best photos that can help you express your post.

You might want to check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started.

By the way, I moved your post to Local Guides Garden, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

@Izumiさん、

綺麗な椿を共有してくださってありがとうございます。ブルガリアにもこのような花があると思いますね。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!