rajanbantas53's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Beautiful experience to watch pelicans who come to this place to eat waste of fish in the morning.

A panoramic view of Gold CoastA panoramic view of Gold CoastA panoramic view of Gold CoastA panoramic view of Gold CoastA panoramic view of Gold CoastA panoramic view of Gold CoastA beautiful pelicans waiting for mealsA beautiful pelicans waiting for mealsA beautiful pelicans waiting for mealsA beautiful pelicans waiting for mealsA beautiful pelicans , going back after mealsA beautiful pelicans , going back after mealsA beautiful pelicans , going back after mealsA beautiful pelicans , going back after mealsFlying away after mealsFlying away after mealsFlying away after mealsFlying away after mealsAn old boat resting on bankAn old boat resting on bankOn the a contrary a beautiful moter boatOn the a contrary a beautiful moter boatFly away after mealsFly away after mealsA beautiful beachA beautiful beach

Gold Coast QLD, Australia
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful experience to watch pelicans who come to this place to eat waste of fish in the mornin

That was something unexpected @rajanbantas53. 🙂 I think that I have never seen so many pelicans in one place. Is it common to see these birds having lunch at this particular beach or it's just a one time thing? Would you mind telling us where were these pictures taken and a little bit about the place itself?

By the way, sharing more information about the images you upload help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. If you are interested in learning different ways how you can create even more engaging posts, please feel free to check this article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Beautiful experience to watch pelicans who come to this place to eat waste of fish in the mornin

Hi @rajanbantas53,

Great photos! I was really happy to see the pelicans. They look gorgeous!

Did you know that these is a reserve in Bulgaria called Sreburna nature reserve, which is on the Unesco heritage list, where you can also see rare birds like Dalmatian pelican, great egret, night heron, purple heron, glossy ibis and white spoonbill. If you are interested to learn more about the area and check out some photos, you can see this link to the museum Nature science museum and Sreburna lake.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi 

@KatyaL Thanks for your compliments 

Yes l have seen the pelicans in the magazines they are really very beautiful wish I could visit that place 

Thanks 

Level 8

This is a beautiful coast in Queensland Brisbane Australia 

Yes good number of pelicans and other birds come to this place at around 10 O'clock in the morning to eat the waste of fish as there is a restaurant who serve fresh fried fish and snacks 

The waste of fish is thrown in the sea for the pelicans and other birds 

This is a daily feature and so many tourists come here in the morning to watch the pelicans , more over pelicans are not scared of tourists 

Hi @rajanbantas53,

Thanks for adding the additional information about the coast of Queensland Brisbane, Australia.

It's great that the pelicans are not afraid of tourists and you can stay closer to them.

By the way, Australia is on my wish list for travels and as far as I can see there are lovely places to visit there.

I've checked your previous posts and I was amazed how many nice places you've shared.

I'm looking forward to see your next stories and photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!