AlaminBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Beautiful countryside of Bangladesh

Hello everyone,

I went to my village home a few days ago to visit my relatives. Then I took this pictures. Spring brings additional beauty to our nature especially in the countryside. I didn't get much scope to capture a lot. Please share if you have any.

Paddy field, GopalgonjPaddy field, GopalgonjPaturia ghat,Padma riverPaturia ghat,Padma riverMastard field, GopalgonjMastard field, GopalgonjMastard field,GopalgonjMastard field,Gopalgonj

DOHS Baridhara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
15 comments
Level 8

Re: Beautiful countryside of Bangladesh

Photo of paddy field looks like fields in Kerala. IMG_20160719_163738.jpg

Here is a photo of kadamakkudy, a beautiful village off to Kochi, India 

Level 6

@FuvadShahthe pic looks like its been flooded !!

Level 8

Nope @AlaminBD

Kadamakkudy is a cluster of 14 islands. Valiya Kadamakudy (the main island), Murikkal, Palyam Thuruth, Pizhala, Cheriya Kadamakudy, Pulikkapuram, Moolampilly, Puthussery, Chariyam Thuruth, Chennur, Kothad, Korambadam, Kandanad and Karikkad Thuruthu. Fishing and farming is the main occupation of the people over here.

Level 6

That's great !! @FuvadShah.. In the rainy season our village people do that in lot of regions.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @AlaminBD and @FuvadShah,

Thanks so much for sharing these photos! The nature is gorgeous. Is it the rain season right now in both places? Everything is so green.

I'd love to see some more photos of yours!

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Its spring going on in Bangladesh @NadyaPN ...in these season mastard grows in plenty

Level 8

@NadyaPN Thanks for the reply. No it's summer here in Kerala around 32°C average. Kadamakkudy islandsKadamakkudy islands

(

https://goo.gl/maps/2UXkThWUaQE2)

Level 6

@FuvadShahthis pic looks like its a fisheries project.is it??

Level 9

nice shoot!