Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Beautiful and Ferocious

Living on a small Island on the edge of The Atlantic Ocean, I always admire the Beauty of The Sea  but we must also always respect her Ferociousness as well.IMG_20181111_162144_932.jpg

IMG_20181111_162821_522.jpg

Ireland
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful and Ferocious

Places look really calm and beautiful, @Eire27. Thanks for sharing.

Here are some more detailed Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit also there are these Tips and tricks to manage the photos in Connect. There is also this really amazing Great Photography Tutorial / How To / Tips Collection. by @LudwigGermany. He has collected a lot of useful information about everything related to contributing photos on Maps, 360 Degree, Food, Indoor, Outdoor and Building Photography and also Sharing in Social Channels.

5 tips to take stunning photos on your phone from a Local Guide Level 8 I think will answer your concrete questions in greatest detail. If you are interested in 360° photography here are Some 360° Photo Tips.

You might also be happy to follow the Photo of the week. It is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection.

You can learn even more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Have a good time learning and photographing, I am looking forward to see what comes out 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!