Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Beautiful Ocean View,, Tenerife

IMG_20190110_132653_983.jpg

Beautiful Nature, ocean view  The beautiful Island of Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain.

Tenerife, Spain
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Ocean View

Hi @Eire27

I hope you had a great start of 2019. Where did you take this beautiful picture? Are you on holiday? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hey @Eire27,

Nice photo, thank you for sharing. Where is that place? 

Check out this post How to take photos for nature lovers, you might find it interesting. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Eire27,

Thank you for sharing, the view is amazing! However, it would have been better if you could add some more details about the place. Do you go there often and which ocean is this? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!