Beautiful Merina beach

IMG-20181213-WA0065.jpg

IMG-20181213-WA0066.jpg

Marina Beach, Tamil Nadu
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Merina beach

Hi @Rahul69,

Wow, this looks amazing! Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos! Do you go often? I'm wondering if there are any other activities we can combine in the area with a beach visit? 

With that said, we do suggest adding more information to your posts. It gives fellow Local Guides a better idea of what you're posting about. Please take a look at What makes a good post and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Merina beach

Hi @Rahul69,

Thank you very much for sharing these photos with us!

Can you please provide more information about the place? Do you live there? 

I will share with you photo from Black Sea in Bulgaria.

Caption: A photo of Black Sea, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of Black Sea, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!