Level 8

Beautiful Kuta beach

Kuta beach, BaliKuta beach, Bali

Kuta Beach, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
8 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Beautiful Kuta beach

Hi @Faruk-BD,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Do you live close to the beach? Can you share a bit more with us? Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

You can check out the What makes a good post? topic to find some great tips. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

I’m going to change the topic of this post to Travel as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @Faruk-BD, Thanks for sharing the photo of Kuta Beach. It would be highly appreciated if you can describe the beautiful place a little bit more. I think you had some good experiences over there. Thanks again. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Hi @InaS I am from Bangladesh, I went to Indonesia's Bali Island in the past few months, this place is very beautiful and pleasant, especially when it was late in the afternoon. During this time, people are phishing, some sit on rock and enjoy the beauty of the sea, while others walk on the sand and enjoy the beauty of the sea. This time it was very nice to me. Those who go to Bali, you will never miss this kuta beach, if you get the opportunity, you will take a bath in the water of the sea once, though I have not had the opportunity to take bath in the

Md. Faruk Hossen

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh

Google Vendor

Hi @Faruk-BD,

Thank you for sharing more information with us. Did you know that you can edit this post and put all the information there?

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @InaS thanks for your advice, I am work with Google map scenes 2011 but I am new for local guide connect.

Level 8

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon 

Thank you for inspiring me, I think our first meet at Dhaka Eastern University conference room during Bangladesh local guides meetup 97  program. It was my first meet up program with local guides. I was learn many things from this program and Thanks to all you who conduct the program. Thank you again.

Faruk

Local guide from Chittagong

Level 8

Thanks for your reply brother. 97th Meetup of Bangladesh Local Guides was memorable. The highest number of Local Guides were present there. Hope to see you on Dhaka or Chittagong soon @Faruk-BD

Level 8

Hi @Faruk-BD brother, 
Could you please do as @InaS told you to put the description of the place that you shared with her on reply. I hope you can edit your post and add some details on it. If you need any further support don't hesitate to ask. 
LetsGuide!