Havocstate's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Beautiful Kansas City.

I have decided to start a photo blog.

So. I get the privilege of seeing my beautiful city from the tops of buildings. 

I am a high rise window cleaner. It’s a really fun job. A little high stress. A little dangerous (it’s very safe tho).  But it’s also a pretty sweet gig. 

I’m going to post pictures that I take for all over the city and metro area. 

I will be posting more pictures than words. I’ll try and express something as to what I was feeling at the time...

So here’s the first. 

This is from the top of Carlton Plaza Condos. Roanoke pkwy. 

Looking to the east over the plaza the one different thing we do at this building is wash off the balconies.  

We drop over the side with a garden hose and spray off all the dirt and stuff from the street below. 

I feel like in your job you have to find the positive things to break up the stress.One of the things I really enjoy about cleaning windows is knowing people are going to look out of them and see Beautiful Kansas City!

Stay tuned for more

“The 📸 🆙🔝

GO!!! Sporting KC #forgloryforcity💙🖤💙🖤💙

Go!! Chiefs 

❤️💛{Kc>💛❤️

Good night y’all!

Country Club Plaza. Kansas City, Mo.Country Club Plaza. Kansas City, Mo.

Carlton Plaza Condos, Roanoke Parkway, Kansas City, MO, USA
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Kansas City.

Hey @Havocstate

Thanks for sharing this photo of Kansas City. When you see a place from such heights your perspective of life can change.

By the way, I've noticed that your post has a Spanish language label. Please note that I've removed it. To learn more about these labels I recommend you take a look at the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!