Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Free time photography

Beautiful flowers @CH9 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Paisajes de Aguascalientes, México

Hi @Luis96Gutierrez

These are very beautiful photos that you shared with us. I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the Local Guides Garden topic, to keep everything more organised.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Rosario ciudad

Hi @GranadaDarío,

Wow, so many beautiful flowers, thanks a lot for sharing it. It seems to be a garden and I also can see that the name of the city is related to roses. Is the city known by of the flowers? 

I also wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the Local Guides Garden topic, to keep everything more organised.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Beautiful Flowers

IMG20190211091841.jpg

------------
Level 5

Re: Rosario ciudad

Traslate: gracias amigo por tu comentario. Me gusta mucho la fotografía y intento ayudar de esa forma para que las personas conozcan el lugar donde vive otras personas. 

Level 5

Marigold

Marigold flower yellow Which has the same color as the day of the royal birthday of King Rama 9 today. Auspicious tree that many people prefer to plant at home. Because it has a good meaning But what does it mean? How to grow is difficult or easy. What are the benefits of planting? Anyway, find all the answers at the same time. calendula  1. Flowers of the day            The glowing yellow color of the marigold flower corresponds to "Monday", the day of the royal birthday of the King Rama IX, as if a simple and sufficient ethical practice. To develop the nation to always progress  2. Origin            Marigolds are native to Mexico and the United States. Before expanding around the world and becoming economic crops in many countries such as Egypt, Hungary, France, Spain and others. The introduction of marigolds to grow in Thailand has no definite information. There is only evidence that shows that The first marigold planting in Thailand in 1967 at Kasetsart University By using marigoldMarigold flower yellow Which has the same color as the day of the royal birthday of King Rama 9 today. Auspicious tree that many people prefer to plant at home. Because it has a good meaning But what does it mean? How to grow is difficult or easy. What are the benefits of planting? Anyway, find all the answers at the same time. calendula 1. Flowers of the day           The glowing yellow color of the marigold flower corresponds to "Monday", the day of the royal birthday of the King Rama IX, as if a simple and sufficient ethical practice. To develop the nation to always progress 2. Origin           Marigolds are native to Mexico and the United States. Before expanding around the world and becoming economic crops in many countries such as Egypt, Hungary, France, Spain and others. The introduction of marigolds to grow in Thailand has no definite information. There is only evidence that shows that The first marigold planting in Thailand in 1967 at Kasetsart University By using marigold

Tippy_10 Photography 

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Hi @Akar111,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community? and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

P.S.: By the way, I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Marigold

Hi @Tippy_10,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thanks for sharing your first post! Are those flowers famous in Chiang Mai?

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community? and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

P.S.: By the way, I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Flowers of Rwanda surviving in a Global Warming Condition

Flower with a Rain DropsFlower with a Rain Drops

While Rwanda is experiencing Global warming Signs as everywhere-else, Especially the change in the pattern of the rainy seasons. The country is still benefiting for its hilly and high altitude landscape that provides a clement amount of rains than other equatorial zoned countries.

Garden Flowers in Central Rwanda.JPG

At this time of the year flowers are still blooming in February regardless of considerably reduced rainy days throughout the year.

Below are a couple of Pictures that i managed to take in the central and west northern part of the country.

Reduced Rain doesn't bother this Beautiful FlowerReduced Rain doesn't bother this Beautiful Flower

Bush tree FlowersBush tree Flowers

How is the Global warming affecting the plants in your Area? Any Signs? Please share.

Optimistic in attitude | Photographer by Passion | Helping others Helps | Academically MBA

Re: Good Afternoon everyone...

Hi @Muta_Affif_متعفف

It's a very beautiful photo. It's funny how we can find the most beautiful things in a very unexpected places. 

I also wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the Local Guides Garden topic, to keep everything more organised.