Trkatel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Beautiful Flowers

Beautiful Flower on the way of my Journey ?

Pictures by me #MobilePhotography

20161130_072016.jpg20161130_072026.jpg20161210_122318.jpg

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Pokhara, Nepal
24 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Hi @Trkatel,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Do you have these flowers in your garden? Do you mind telling us a bit more about them?

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Trkatel,

Thank you sharing these beautiful photos with us. The first flower looks to me like a hibiscus, but I'm not sure, do you know what it's called? 

In Morocco, where I grew up, walls were made out of such flowers as they are very thick. Is it the same case in Nepal? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

@InaSThankyou for your comment .. I had clicked this picture on the way of my outing ,Currently the second flower is on my garden its called lalupate (in local language) & know by Poinsettia.

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Level 9

Hi@BorrisS thanks for your comment .. I don't know what its called internationally and its classification .But it is Called ghanti Phul (Like Bell Flower) in Nepal. Its blooms like rose. The second picture is Poinsettia (Lalupate in local language ).

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Level 9

Thank you for sharing with us @Trkatel 

Hibiscus also grow in our country

Red Hibiscus /Joba Flower (জবা ফুল)Red Hibiscus /Joba Flower (জবা ফুল)

Level 9

wow beautiful flower @AbdullahAM , This kind of flower is found here too.

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @Trkatel. By the way, did you know you can edit the post, and why not add this information there? This way your post will be more engaging.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Im new here & trying to learn @InaS . I will put more information on my post onward . Thankyou !

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.
Google Vendor

You are welcome @Trkatel. Hope to see more posts from you.