Level 7

Beautiful Flowers

malligemallige

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Hi @NVShastri,

Amazing flowers! 

Can you please tell us which flower is that and where did you capture it? Did you use a macro lens for capture the photo?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

It's Jasmine flower.I captured it from Lenovo vibe phone.(8mp camera).I have not used any kindof macro lens.๐Ÿ‘

Hi @NVShastri,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

It's great that you took such a photo with your mobile camera!

Do you have other such photos of flowers? If you have, feel free to share them with us! I am sure they are amazing as well!

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

I have a doubt regarding a photo that I posted.How can I clarify??

Hi @NVShastri,

Thanks for your reply!

You can write your comment here.