cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator
Level 10

Re: Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera

@ErmesT

Thanks for your reply and I had asked you 1 more question at Re: Tips and tricks to manage the photos in Connect

Please help me how to remove hidden album.

Thanks again for your guidance. 

BM63
Level 7

How do you get such beautiful images up with the file size restriction?

Level 10

Here in Ahmedabad, the temperature rise to around 43 to 44 C at afternoon, I put some water for birds to drink and I am happy to say everyday, so many birds come to drink. Yesterday, a beutiful parrot came to drink. Beautiful parrot came to drink water in my balconyBeautiful parrot came to drink water in my balcony

BM63
Connect Moderator

Regards from KrakówRegards from Kraków

Mobile phone 📱 can be okay as well. 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

@Myrathor wrote:

ptác1.jpg

Thank you.

Level 8

Re: Fotografía de Aves / Bird Photography

@PonchoGranada wrote:

Hola a tod@s!

Comparte aquí tus mejores fotos de aves/pájaros 😉

Aquí algunas mías, tomadas en la Cuenca Media/Alta del Río Otún, área rural de la Ciudad de Pereira (Colombia)

En la descripción están los nombres como los conozco, si me equivoco o en tu ciudad/país se llaman diferentes por favor comparte su nombre.

BarranqueroBarranqueroPava CaucanaPava CaucanaToro de Monte o Toro PiscoToro de Monte o Toro PiscoTángara DoradaTángara DoradaCarriquí VerdiamarilloCarriquí VerdiamarilloCoquito o Ibis negraCoquito o Ibis negraGavilán montañeroGavilán montañeroSoledad de MontañaSoledad de MontañaGallito de RocaGallito de Roca

Cute little birds.

I love these photos. Thank you for sharing.

Level 6

Re: Cuando las aves son las protagonistas

Nice birds-

Level 10

Re: Cuando las aves aves son las protagonistas

Hi @FaridTDF

The photos are really classic type.

I appreciate the artistic mind behind the camera.

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 8

Birdwatching using Google Maps

IMG_5350Able.jpgBirdwatchers move around in locations most people do not venture out and are generally astute observers of both nature and terrain. As avid users of mapping information, and explorers, they are in a position to contribute to Google Maps in a useful way so that birders new to the locality can benefit from the same. Whenever I go to a new place, the first thing I check is birding opportunities in the area.  Google Local Guides who are birders should have their own sub community.  eBird

Dr Able Lawrence MBBS, MD, DM