Birds Nature Lovers

https://flic.kr/p/2bzF7xU

look this link for more photos

IMG_1039.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: Birds Nature Lovers

Beautiful photo, @ganeshbabu

I am merging it in our birds thread: Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera

I see this is your first post in the community.

You can introduce yourself to the other member following this link: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Giving contents to your post will make it more engaging. here a short guideline. What makes a good post?

Level 4

Mulberry tree @ CMC Homestay Kundasang, Sabah

This fella was feasting on our nice mulberries 🙂 It must be happy having such abundance fruits for a meal.Mulberry tree @ CMC Homestay Kundasang, SabahMulberry tree @ CMC Homestay Kundasang, Sabah

Level 9

Re: Mulberry tree @ CMC Homestay Kundasang, Sabah

Nice bird @melisachin

Thank you for sharing.

Connect Moderator

Re: Mulberry tree @ CMC Homestay Kundasang, Sabah

Beautiful shot, @melisachin

I am merging it on the collection of birds in the community: Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera

As you are new in the community, here a short guidelines about Local Guides Connect:

What makes a good post? will give you indications about how to write an engaging post.

The 5 core values of Connect will explain in details the value of the community.

You can introduce yourself here, Introduce Yourself - November 2018, for the other local guides to welcome you

Ermes

Level 10

Portraits of Birds, Mysore Zoo, using 500mm Zoom Lens - TravellerG

Hi friends,

Portraits of Birds, from Mysore Zoo [500 mm Zoom]

This post is about two aspects:

1. The famous Mysore Zoo = One of the busiest tourist attractions of Mysore, India, with highest footfall, .
  2. Portraits of Birds using 500 mm Zoom Lens, at 500 mm, with Sony 7R Mii.

We planned for a Photo-shoot of Mysore Zoo (Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens) as a one day operation, which ended on the 2nd day evening [at 90%] - One of the most beautiful Zoos, in South India - 157 Acre property with 5 KMs to walk from entrance to exit. One can always see, a lot of tourists (global community) along with groups of school children.

We were three (me & two assistants), with 3 Cameras & 3 mobiles, Tripod, Monopod, Gimbals, etc. [Of course, we surely carried, water, allowed snacks, etc.]

We were blessed with bright sun and clean sky; we started each day, in the morning 9:00 AM and ended by 6:00 PM. We really enjoyed; the yield of the harvest was fantastic. Here are few close-up shots of birds – hope you will like these…

The main camera was Sony 7R Mii, armed with a fantastic Sigma Lens (150-500mm Zoom) – hope you will agree, when you see the photos. Of course, you know, how tricky is it to click active [live] Birds! The original photos, with 42 Megapixel (average 20 MB, each) is resized 2 Megapixel (1 MB), with 500 mm Zoom.

No: 1.

No: 2.

No: 3.

No: 4.

No: 5.

No: 6.

Dear friends, @aaryesdee  @Carmelina62 @davidhyno @NareshDarji  @ysakh @Anonymous @helga19 @Oj_lock @Siddiqui-BA @GhazalaShah, can you share your comments, please?

Thanks to all...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Re: Portraits of Birds, Mysore Zoo, using 500mm Zoom Lens - TravellerG

Hi @TravellerG,

Thanks for sharing these beautiful birds with us! Another great post from you!

It's very hard to take a picture of birds and it's good that you had also assistants. My favorite photo is the last one. It's also great that you added so much description about the specifications.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Wow what a lovely photos, thanks for sharing them with us.

I don't use my camera a lot, but I do love birds. Do you know the species of the birds? I find your photos amazing, it's like the birds are with me in the room 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Connect Moderator