980's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6
Level 6

Beautiful Ada

This November, I had the opportunity to join my fellow colleagues to a retreat in Ada, a 90 minutes drive outside Accra, the capital town of Ghana, in west Africa.

Amongst the numerous resorts, we booked Aqua Safari Resort. This place is so beautiful, the horses, the donkeys, the donkeys, the ostriches, rabbits, guinea fowls, the ducks made created a lasting memory in our mind. The beach, the bump fire in the night was wonderful. I entreat all, if gotten the chance to visit Ghana, should consider vising Aqua Safari resort in Ada. I could not add most of my photos because I learned they are too large. Still searching for the solution so if you know extend your knowledge to me.

The entrance of Aqua Safari ResortThe entrance of Aqua Safari Resort

A man ready to go for a ride on the Volta lake.A man ready to go for a ride on the Volta lake.

Ada, Accra, Ghana
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Ada

Hi @980,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your post about the Acra Safari Resort. Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Do you face an issue when you trying to upload a photo on Connect? Then take a look at the Uploading a photo on Connect? Read these guidelines first topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!