Elanyaoui's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Beach El jadida

El jadidaEl jadidaEl jadidaEl jadida

This post is for people whose want to enjoy Summer on Moroccan beaches.  So I picked up the most wonderful ones on this region, there is one picture, the name and the localisation to check it by yourself. 

El Jadida, Morocco
2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Beach El jadida

Hello @Elanyaoui,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photos with the community. Do you live near this place? Are there any bars and restaurants that tourists can visit?

As it looks like it is first time you are posting in the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? You can check these 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

This might be an interesting article for you to take a look and read: How to take photos at the beach.

Don't forget to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic. 

PS: I will relabel your post to Travel as it fits better there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Beach El jadida

Hello @Elanyaoui,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these pictures with us, indeed El Jadida has great beaches! I've visited El Jadida, or Mazagan, as it was called in the past, for the first time during 2011 and I was astonished by the beauty of the beaches, so wide and empty. 

When speaking about this city, we have to mention that there is a Portuguese fortress which is a must-see place. 

I'm sharing with you a photo that I took from one of the most important places in El Jadida - the manueline cistern. 

PS: please, next time have in mind to rotate the photos correctly before posting them, and we are already expecting your future posts. 🙂

Caption: the Manueline cistern in the Portuguese fortress in El Jadida (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: the Manueline cistern in the Portuguese fortress in El Jadida (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!