JuanCh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Be featured in stories about wheelchair accessibility

Hi @DiAnaUS, thanks for sharing your story! If your father is interested in being featured on our video, don't forget to fill out the form. Thanks!

Googler

Gracias @FaridTDF!

Googler

Hi @LucioV, feel free to add any comments on the open-ended questions and we will make sure to read it. I don't want to change the form now because some people already submitted their answers. Will keep that in mind for next time. Thanks a lot!

Googler

Great to hear that @AnuradhaP! Thanks for sharing

Googler

We will update this thread as soon as we have a video. Thanks 🙂

Googler

Hi @kemiR, we are looking for people with stories around wheelchair accessibility, so if you have a few, please feel free to fill out the form. Thanks so much!

Googler

Sorry to hear that @Ray-Old. Let us know how we can better support you from Google Maps and feel free to fill out the form. Thanks!

Level 2

Thank you for the answer. @JuanCh

I thought you were only i.s.o. people who are using wheelchairs already. 

I definitely will fill in the form. What You can do for me I don't know. I've got no idea what resources on- or offline are available or what kind of support you can offer. 

What I know is I want to show how good and bad the situation for disabled people is in general. Lack of ramps in many shops, lack of accessible washrooms, too narrow aisles in many shops and restaurants/cafés. And the opposite as well. Most of the contributions will be from my cell/mobile phone, as I dare not to take my camera and Tablet with me, as pickpockets are abundant even in this rural area.

CU

Ray

Level 5

Chúc bạn thành công.

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Level 8

@JuanCh 

Really a good and great work for humanity. I am always ready to pay my contribution.