JuanCh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Be featured in stories about wheelchair accessibility

It's really a nice idea! When I see question about Wheelchair accessibility about any place, I personally make sure that one got correct information. I don't know someone who uses Wheelchair. If I knew I'd like a make video story featuring him/her at a wheelchair accessible place. Anyway, Best wishes from me! 🙂

Level 8

Excellent idea! @JuanCh

Valentina Caldito, Local Guide-Panamá,LG SUMMIT Attende
li-image id="128352i6806EC310B635E24" width="26" height="19" alt="panama-flag-clipart-6.jpg" align="left" resized="true" size="small" sourcetype="new">
Level 9

@JuanCh This is a great initiative. Thanks for sharing this nice idea.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Hello @JuanCh

i have questions here.

Do i need to be a wheelchair user to be featured?

what i understand is analysis of the accessibility of the wheelchair to persons who need to use them. Am a medical person and i have stories about patient accessibility here in Uganda.

Thank You.

will be waiting for your response.

Regards

Ruth.

Level 9

Thanks for sharing this article about wheelchair accessibility where the people uses wheelchair around the globe will be benefitted by this. When i read this article today,  my eyes got filled with water as I lost one of my best friend few years back due to accident who was using wheelchair.....Thank you Google for taking a new initiative across the globe and thanks @JuanCh

Bk gajendra
Level 8

@JuanCh

Thanks for this opportunity.

Level 9

Hi @JuanCh   Thanks for sharing creative features.

Level 10

Very important features @JuanCh thanks for sharing us. 

Level 2

Good idea. I am not in a wheelchair (yet) but mobility impaired. My community is a nightmare for wheelchair users and the surrounding ones aren't any better. Ramps are non existent. Door openers... yeah we got ONE in the whole city. Council or similar buildings have stairs and doors I can't use with walker.

The county office for submitting the I'd cards for disabled persons is hidden and two stairs up. Accessibility is a joke here.

Level 8

@JuanChThis is very good initiative.