ProfArunCM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Be Careful while taking pictures....

Dear Friends

Please be careful while taking pictures specially in parks and gardens. Once I was taking pictures in a park in USA. After about ten minutes, I have seen Police/Corps coming inside the park, I take it casually. What I seen next is that Policeman was approaching me and stopped infront of me. He told me that someone has informed police that one unidentified person is taking pictures in Park where children are playing. Thank God, I could convience Policeman as he was aware of Google.

Please take permission before you start clicking pictures. 

A friendly advice.

D3190252-BFA5-464C-B6AD-003754AB153F.jpeg

Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Be Careful while taking pictures....

Thanks for sharing, @ProfArunCM. This is really useful to discuss. Your post will get a Photography label in order to be better recognized.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

I live in Florida, and it's concern of mine as well - I've never been approached by anyone but typically if I see kids in parks playing, I'll try to come back later for that very reason.  Same thing with schoolhouses, etc. - I save those for the weekends (even then sometimes I have to wait depending on if there is a sporting event or something going on) - sorry that you had to go through that!

Nik Panos
Level 10

Thanks @EtownStickly and @IrrPavlova

for agreeing and sharing your concerns.

Best wishes,

Level 8

Same thing happen to me while in Dubai Airport

ameen
Level 8

Really?

Thank you for the advise.