IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Batticaloa Local Guides community moderators hangout - April 2017

Community Moderators Hangout

Being the owner of Batticaloa Local Guides community I would like to share the knowledge and information gained from the Monthly Local Guides Community Moderator Hangout (Global) hosted by Google Local Guides. Therefore I would like to invite the moderators of Batticaloa Local Guides Community for this HO. Please join us on15th April 9:00 pm to discuss the community activities.

@AntanO @KrithikaA @ThangavelS @KishothN

Batticaloa Local Guides community HOBatticaloa Local Guides community HO

@TraciC this will help to share the gained knowledge with my community moderators. also planning to host monthly. can I do this with my community moderators?

Batticaloa, Eastern Province, Sri Lanka
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Batticaloa Local Guides community moderators hangout - April 2017

Hi @IlankovanT. You are welcome to host Hangouts with your community moderators. Do let us know how it goes. We wish everyone could join our Hangouts but unfortunately that isn't possible at this time. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Hi @IlankovanT. You are welcome to host Hangouts with your community moderators. Do let us know how it goes. We wish everyone could join our Hangouts but unfortunately that isn't possible at this time. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Hii @IlankovanT

That's a good news

Thanks for sharing this information in Local Guides Connect.

Level 9

Thank you @TraciC. soon I will update you with participants feedbacks 🙂

Level 10

Is it an open hangout? Can other people just join the hangout? 

Boris Gonschorek
Level 9

@Boris this is only for Batticaloa Local Guides community moderators and I have arranged this monthly HO to share the knowledge gained from Local Guides Community Moderator Hangout (Global). you can also host with your community moderators.

you can host similar HO with your community moderators.

Level 9

Hi @TraciC,

It was a very fruitful meetup. Even though it was the first meet up the participants supported me to streamline a proper agenda and it went awesome. Unfortunately, two moderators couldn't attend the HO. However, the attendees gave their best. Apart from the knowledge gained from the Global HO, we had so many topics to be discussed. Especially the ways to improve the contributions to the community and the constraints and gaps lying in the community to perform well were discussed. Also, I could see a vast increase in the contribution of Batticaloa Local Guides to the community and to LG connect after the knowledge sharing session. I'd say the moderators HO session was a great success and I would recommend this to any other community owner who wishes to do the same. 

Batticaloa Local Guides community moderators hangout - April 2017Batticaloa Local Guides community moderators hangout - April 2017

Thanks, @AntonO @ThangavelS @KishothN for your participation and contribution. Hope we can continue this in future. 

Googler

Awesome! Congratulations, @IlankovanT. It all starts with one, doesn't it? 😄

Level 9

Thank you @TraciC yes. hope others will start soon 🙂

Level 8

Hi @IlankovanT..

Such a creative idea.. I believe, this is a great way to improve the local guides community activities.. I will try this with the community moderators of our community.. 🙂

Thank you.. !

Vellore Local Guides