Samirakam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Barcelona

Barcelona is a city that does not tire and discover more archaeological and historical sites that we are looking for discovery when visiting any city and have a charm and attract and leave to be related to the inhabitants of the population, despite the difference of language and traditions and have a character distinguish them from other cities and will visit Again for its beauty and nature and for the different nationalities that visit this city because it is very important and I recommend that you visit this cityScreenshot_20181108-213743_Photos.jpg

4 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barcelona

Hola @Samirakam, un placer conocerte y hablar contigo, y tienes razón, Barcelona es muy cosmopolita y parece la torre de babel, lleno de todas las culturas y muy bella de visitar, acogedora con todo el mundo y no te cansarás de descubrir cosas muy bonitas, paro no solo Barcelona, Cataluña en general tiene muchísimos sitios por descubrir, espero que tu estancia por aquí haya resultado de tu agrado, un saludo

Pablo

Level 9

Hello Pablo I was honored to know you and comment on my visit to Barcelona and I love Barcelona and this is my trip for the third time Barcelona and I will go with my daughters because they are fans of Barcelona and I am a fan of Real Madrid Regards

The best regarded for you 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Samirakam,

Completely agree with your statement. I went there couple of years ago and I was mesmerised by the beauty and the chances that the city offers. 

Good food, really interesting architectural sites ( I suggest you visit Gaudi's house museum and Parc Guell), breathtaking views from Montjuïc, colours, and vibes from la Boqueria.....

Have you got other places or pictures from Barcelona that you want to share with us? 

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect in the future, What makes a good post?. Feel free to have a look into it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Yes you have the right Barcelona full of museums and places that deserve to visit and I have a lot of pictures, especially Barcelona, ​​but I need time to publish and I love to share the publication with you and my problem is the time to do this wonderful work and thanks for attention and I am a fan of this The city and also the tasty food in this wonderful city