TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Baptism site of Jesus

This site is thought to be the actual Baptism Site of Jesus Christ. I was here in 2012 and it was such a majestic place to be. I was given permission to walk down the steps which is normally roped off. I got to the site very early and there were no other tourists there. Here is the Google Maps entry https://goo.gl/maps/i32bDo37ncm and here are a few of my pictures https://photos.app.goo.gl/NnLZUejhPzjfJ7vNA

Baptism site of Jesus ChristBaptism site of Jesus Christ

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
The Baptismal Site of Jesus Christ, Jordan
19 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Baptism site of Jesus

Thanks for sharing such a valuable information @TheEagleEye 

I am so happy that I went through this post and saw the pictures of this site, that I had no idea about. 

I also wish if I could visit the site someday. 

Level 10

Pleased you liked @OmerAli. I hope you are able to visit one day.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Simply great dear friend @TheEagleEye 

Can I humbly request for an album of this place through Google Photo, so that we can see more photos - really interested, Thanks in advance. God willingly, I shall carry your name along with the photos, to other platforms, who may respect this site.

Regards

Level 10

Hi @TravellerG I don't have too many others although you can get much more from these Google Maps entries.

St. John The Baptist Church (Jordan River) and The Baptismal Site of Jesus Christ. My photos are on each of these.

Thanks for your interest.

Level 10

Thanks a lot dear friend, @TheEagleEye - that was a nice Idea and I could see many more good shots there - great!

Level 8

Gracias por compartir las fotos de sus viajes. Son enriquecedoras. Queda uno con las ganas de ver muchas mas. Saludos

360 magar
Level 8

@TheEagleEye Much blessings this is amazing to see where Christ came and touch in the waters love this picture !

Connect Moderator

Thank you very much for sharing @TheEagleEye.

I've been visiting Israel as well in the same year as you .. 2012! It has been indeed an amazing trip, went through all most famous sites touched by Jesus Christ, Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Haifa, Nazareth, Tiberias and they are all majestic places to be like you mention.

I've just searched for an old picture :-).

Jerusalem old city, late night with all shops closed to reach the Church of the Holy SepulchreJerusalem old city, late night with all shops closed to reach the Church of the Holy Sepulchre

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂