MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bangladeshi Food part 4: আচার / pickles /مخللات / अचार /achar /achaar

200 food products? Wow that's impressive @MahabubMunna.

I'm very curious about the fruits. Do you mean dried fruits maybe? Which is your favorite?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

No Dear @VasT . not dry fruits , achaar is different things , Fruit mixed with spice and so many type . some are boiled in oil , some are in sugar syrup . some are sink in mustard oil . and many more . if you search in YouTube understand that  । i love  Hot  Elephant Apple pickles and  mango morrokba 

Mahabub Hasan

I've "conducted" my short online research :). Most people describe it as spicy, sour and sweet. Do you usually eat with rice or you can combine with anything you like @MahabubMunna?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@VasT  yes some are eat with rice, roti ( type of bread ) , and also it directly.

Mahabub Hasan

Thank you for your prompt reply @MahabubMunna,

I was glad to read your post and can't wait to see more of your posts.

Level 10

@VasT  next day I share with you more pickles items pictures. Also you can find out my Bangladeshi food and fruit post in connect. Just search Bangladeshi food part  or  Bangladeshi fruit part

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

@VasT Thank you for your kind of info