AsiveC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Bangladeshi First Satellite on Space - Another Milestone of BANGLADESH

Bangabandhu-1.jpg

Picture Source : SpaceX Official Twitter Page & Edit by Me Using Our Bangladesh Local Guides Logo.

Yeah ! It's a great history of Bangladesh that Now Bangladesh also owner of One Satellite in Space that name is #Bangabandhu1. Bangladesh is the 57th Country in the whole world to send their own satellite #Bangabandhu1 to Space. Date & time was 11th May, 2018 Mid night 2.00 - 3.00 AM. Here is SpaceX Live: Bangabandhu-1 satellite launched into space.

Local Ground stations Gazipur and Betbunia already received initial test signal from #Bangabandhu-1. This is an another milestone for our country. Md Khalilur Rahman, associate professor of School of Engineering and Computer Science at Brac University with a team that have launched the country's first nano-satellite last year, said after launching the satellite successfully many more digital investments will come in the country “This is a big part of adopting space technology in the country and developed nation will look at the country with a different point of view after its successful journey,” 

This satellite will mostly cover South Asian countries and Indonesia, the Philippines, Myanmar, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkestan and a part of Kazakhstan. 

The 3.7-tonne satellite was built by Thales Alenia Space, a France satellite company & Satellite launching company SpaceX successfully sent this.

If you need more information about #Bangabandhu1 in SpaceX Website please visit here.

Information Source : Wikipedia, Daily Star, SpaceX Official Twitter Page, YouTube

My Contribution | Bangladesh Local Guides | Bangladesh local Guides in Twitter | Dhaka City, Bangladesh | I am in twitter

Hope You guys already known this amazing History of our Country @ErmesT , @Gio51x@LucioV@ArielleM_@PaulPavlinovich@TraciC@Corrie@NadyaPN @KarenVChin, @MahabubMunna Share with us your country satellite history ! when & how many satellite on Space?

Dhaka, Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Bangladeshi First Satellite on Space - Another Milestone of BANGLADESH

Hello and thanks for the tag, I also follow aerospace interests, I have no data on Italy because mine is a pure scientific interest also linked to quantum mechanics and to understand the infinite as an explorable place perhaps with a spacecraft of future generations ... I know that Alenia Spazio, a leading Italian aerospace sector, cooperates with NASA, but in Italy I do not think there are any projects of their own development to go into space, other Italians from Connect will be able to tell you more about myself.

thanks again, a greeting.

Level 6

Thanks.Love you, Google local guide .

Level 8

@AsiveC, Thanks for giving information about bangobondhu satellite-1.

Connect Moderator

Congratulations... And thanks for sharing with us @AsiveC

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Dear @AsiveC Brother.

Thank you so much for share our Country's big News. really we feel proud for this. 🙂

Level 8

@AsiveC Thank you for share with us. 

Level 9

@SunMoon you are most welcome 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hey @AsiveC,

Congrats! That's a great achievement. I was not sure of my country's satellite status, but I did a research and it turned out that SpaceX launched Bulgarian satellite on recycled rocket.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!