Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bangladesh, my heart.

Bangladesh, is a country of rivers. In the rainy season these rivers becomes full of water. During the time transportation of personnel, cargoes are carries by Launch, boats etc. from village to village, town to town and long distance.An old life boat is used to cross Kutubdia Channel.An old life boat is used to cross Kutubdia Channel.

A motor launch is carrying personnel.A motor launch is carrying personnel.

Meghna river at Chandpur.Meghna river at Chandpur.

Chittagong, Bangladesh
6 comments
Level 6

Re: Bangladesh, my heart.

Hello from Canada. I like the very interesting picture of the motorlaunch. Is that a freshwater lake. I also loved the photo of all the people around the boat in the desert. They look like they want to rest from all the work of pushing the boat along! Fun, isn't it, to see things differently?I love my wilderness.

I love all our small freshwater lakes! I also love my homeland! We have much in common!

Amazing isn't it? You can connect with people all over the World! It's a wonderful program. Have fun mapping too! And giving reviews, too of places you know. Have fun. That is very important.

ChristineBrandon
Level 4

Fishing in bangladesh

Fishing in the pondFishing in the pond

Level 10

Re: Fishing in bangladesh

Hi @Rony95

Good photo, can you please describe more about it so other members understand and appreciate it.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Please go through Local Guide Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to L G Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Hi, @ChristyFromCanada, Good morning, how are you now?  No, it is not a lake, Its  river "Meghna" one of the big and longest river in Bangladesh. It's  tidal stream is strong and creating muddy water in the rainy season. Thanks a lot for replying me.

Level 6

Thankyou for the map. I turned on the sarellite view and can see what you mean. Take pictures, lots of them, to share your land with guides like me, who travel the World on google maps and I love it! Please share pictures of your beautiful land. Even a muddy river can be beautiful at sunset or sunrise with the water reflecting the light. I hope in the future, you will be able to share these with me and the other Localguides on Connect. And Good Luck to you. From Canada, hope to hear from you again. 

ChristineBrandon
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fishing in bangladesh

Thanks for sharing, @Rony95.

Rivers in Bangladesh seem to be a huge part in the everyday life there. 

I'll merge your post with Bangladesh, my heart. You might find a common interest.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!