MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Bangladesh Local guides Unofficial Community T shirt

Nice use of the unofficial community templates, @MahabubMunna

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC thank you for feed back . if anything change or add share with us . for better represent this community 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@M2AC হা সব আপনাদের দোয়া তে । আমার সাথে কন্টাক্ট নাম্বার <REDACTED>

Mahabub Hasan
Googler

Hi @MahabubMunna. I have edited your post to remove your phone number. Please do not share personal contact information as this is a public forum. If you wish to share contact information, please take advantage of the private messaging feature. Thank you! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

Thank-you TraciC😘😘

Level 10

@TraciC Thanks a lot  for inform me . normally not share my contact no . be careful next time post  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 4

Okay I'll stay alert 👍👍

@mahabubh wrote:

@TraciC Thanks a lot  for inform me . normally not share my contact no . be careful next time post  

Level 7

can you deliver me to nepal 😍💕 really its awesome ✌ great work

Sanjiv Baral
Level 8

@MahabubMunna Hi,

In my early message I asked for you contact number & you mentioned that so. & @TraciC edited your message & infomed you but she just erased my message from this discussion board. This is the power of #Googlers, this guys can do everything. So funny & interesting. I really enjoy this much. Do you?

Thanks

Level 10

@M2AC i know   very well @TraciC last 3 year . she is like my guardian  there always help me and Gide me   . i think she do this for security and other reason . if any other people see there open post contact . people also start miss use  . 

Mahabub Hasan