ShahedF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bangladesh Local Guides at Google Summit Bangladesh

Bangladesh Summit Featuring Google for Education is an open two-day event primarily focused on Google Apps for Education which includes knowledge share sessions on Google products like Google Earth, YouTube for Educations, Google Search, Google+, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Hangouts, Google sites, and Gmail etc. These are events organized by the members of the Google Apps for Education community. This thrilling two-day event features on deploying, integrating and using Google Apps for Education to promote student learning for higher education. The program is conducted by Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, exemplary practitioners, solution providers, Google engineers, and representatives from the Google Apps for Education team. Participants from different institutions can attend Google for Education Bangladesh Summit. 

Bangladesh Local Guides have also participated in this Summit today. We are learning new things about Google's different apps that can really speed up our daily life.

Today we have passed a tremendous day with some of the special persons. All the speakers are really helpful and kind enough.

We have also introduced the presented participants about Local Guides and how google maps can make our life easier.

I hope you guys will like our contribution in this Google Summit Bangladesh. @TraciC@Corrie@HelloJess and @BellaWi.

Here's some of the pictures @BangladeshLocalGuides members and volunteers with all the honorable Speakers of Google Summit Bangladesh at the event of #GoogleSummitBangladesh at Nawab Ali Chowdhury Senate Building.

Really enjoyed today's session.

IMG_5156.jpg

IMG_5157.jpg

IMG_5170.jpg

IMG_5174.jpg

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5065.jpg

IMG_5066.jpg

IMG_5070.jpg

IMG_5073.jpg

IMG_5074.jpg

IMG_5076.jpg

IMG_5077.jpg

IMG_5078.jpg

IMG_5081.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

IMG_5083.jpg

IMG_5084.jpg

IMG_5085.jpg

IMG_5092.jpg

IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5124.jpg

IMG_5129.jpg

IMG_5075.jpg

Nawab Ali Chowdhury Senate Bhaban, Dhaka, Bangladesh
14 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Bangladesh Local Guides at Google Summit Bangladesh

Thanks for sharing, @ShahedF. It's so great to see photos of Bangladesh Local Guides so involved in the local community and at Google events. Nice to see the signs, too. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Thanks for sharing, @ShahedF. It's so great to see photos of Bangladesh Local Guides so involved in the local community and at Google events. Nice to see the signs, too. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@ShahedF @Farhana_Rupa @ShebaZ  thanks a lot for promote Bangladesh Local guides  in summit  . unfortunately miss this great time because busy with my client business meeting .  great job guys  keep it up 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

Thanks you very much for appreciating our effort and involvement. @TraciC 

Level 7

Thanks you for your kind appreciation vaiya. Keep us in your prayer.  @MahabubMunna

Level 8

Dear friends 

I feel glad to see the pictures of the Program arranged by the LGC's in Bangladesh. I have tried to open a community named Royal Sylhet as the Sylhet Local Guides Community to represent our beautiful Sylhet to the world. So keep in touch and share your pictures, edit locations. add new places, and off course your valued suggestions to build a very nice Sylhet in the global world.

@ShahedF wrote:

Bangladesh Summit Featuring Google for Education is an open two-day event primarily focused on Google Apps for Education which includes knowledge share sessions on Google products like Google Earth, YouTube for Educations, Google Search, Google+, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Hangouts, Google sites, and Gmail etc. These are events organized by the members of the Google Apps for Education community. This thrilling two-day event features on deploying, integrating and using Google Apps for Education to promote student learning for higher education. The program is conducted by Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, exemplary practitioners, solution providers, Google engineers, and representatives from the Google Apps for Education team. Participants from different institutions can attend Google for Education Bangladesh Summit. 

Bangladesh Local Guides have also participated in this Summit today. We are learning new things about Google's different apps that can really speed up our daily life.

Today we have passed a tremendous day with some of the special persons. All the speakers are really helpful and kind enough.

We have also introduced the presented participants about Local Guides and how google maps can make our life easier.

I hope you guys will like our contribution in this Google Summit Bangladesh. @TraciC@Corrie@HelloJess and @BellaWi.

Here's some of the pictures @BangladeshLocalGuides members and volunteers with all the honorable Speakers of Google Summit Bangladesh at the event of #GoogleSummitBangladesh at Nawab Ali Chowdhury Senate Building.

Really enjoyed today's session.

IMG_5156.jpg

IMG_5157.jpg

IMG_5170.jpg

IMG_5174.jpg

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5065.jpg

IMG_5066.jpg

IMG_5070.jpg

IMG_5073.jpg

IMG_5074.jpg

IMG_5076.jpg

IMG_5077.jpg

IMG_5078.jpg

IMG_5081.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

IMG_5083.jpg

IMG_5084.jpg

IMG_5085.jpg

IMG_5092.jpg

IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5124.jpg

IMG_5129.jpg

IMG_5075.jpg

Level 8

Very good to see such events around, hope for the best for next meetup.

thanks

Level 7

Thanks for sharing. 

Level 8

I am interested in such events. How can I get update about next event ? 

Thank You 

Level 10

I missed this  Google Summit Bangladesh.

I shall join if i get opportunity later.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam