MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Bangladesh Local Guides Virtual Blood Bank Opening Announcement

Just amazing nothing to say. Proud to be member of this community. Hope I could do something for our community. 

Level 10

Our community another activity ,till now more then 30 people we help to blood donating @KlaudiyaG 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

My heart doubled it sizes for the last 4 days because of you @MahabubMunna! I'm genuinely speechless. You have my respect!

@NadyaPN, you have to check this. I feel like you'll appreciate Mahabub's post. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Wowowow! That's amazing. I am speechless @MahabubMunna! This is such an incredible and thoughtful initiative. Thanks @KlaudiyaG for tagging me.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Great iniatetive

Level 8

@MahabubMunna Great initiative.