AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Bangalore Local Guides: Want to visit Google?

Thanks to Google India and @AradhanaB for giving us this great opportunity to visit Google Bangalore. 

Level 9

All the best for the future program 👏🏻👏🏻

Level 7

Re: Want to visit Google Bangalore?

Hi @SalmaanN did you get the invitation from Google 

Level 1

Hi 

Being a Local guide i want to understand more in detail about the Connect.Please state the guidelines.We are a car rental agency in Bangalore you can connect to us on visiting www.goldwingsgroup.com

Level 7

Hi @Abhi_Explorer self promotion can not be done on connect it is against the policy . 

Level 10

Hello @Abhi_Explorer,

I would like to welcome you in our community of local guides. Please don't take this forum to introduce any business!

It seems that you are new in the community. I would suggest you to check out the main tips in using local guides connect forums:

- Before contributing to the forum, please check if your subject has already been treated, answered. Use the search option on the right top of the screen.

There is a good post for this!

- Always use a descriptive title, in order for the others to unbderstand what you are tlaking about.

- When you speak about a specific place, use the location field.

- Please never share any personal informations in the forums and use private messaging instead.

- The last but not least, you can introduce yourself:

1. Name
  2. Location
  3. What do you love about being a Local Guide
  4. What are your favorite things to explore
  5. Fun Fact about you

Have fun in contributing!

Level 9

Didn't got any response yet please inform us so we can plan office work accordingly if not there will be problem in attending this.

Level 7

Yeah ! They have told like today we will hear from them but did not hear anything from Them. did anyone got invited ?

Level 8

Hi @Sachinnelwade.

I too didn't hear anything yet. Let's hope we get it.

@Sachinnelwade wrote:

Yeah ! They have told like today we will hear from them but did not hear anything from Them. did anyone got invited ?

Vellore Local Guides
Level 1

1. Name:   Abhi
  2. Location:  Banglore
  3. What do you love about being a Local Guide:  I love travelling 
  4. What are your favorite things to explore: Explore banglore 
  5. Fun Fact about you:  I am a fan of technology  who loves to travel so i will contribute a lot by being local guide moving forward