AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Bangalore Local Guides: Want to visit Google?

Thank You @AradhanaB for this useful information!

i'm not from Banglore !

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

Wow @AradhanaB

Great news for Bangloreans! 

Meanwhile we have to wait for our turn for such oppertunity in our region 🙂 to visit Google office. 

Level 8

So near so far

I just saw the Google Office at Bangalore (on Google maps 😂

Welcome to Google office BangaloreWelcome to Google office Bangalore

Bengaluru, Karnataka

Googler

@SanyaOdare As I shared with you, we are unable to extend invitations for Local Guides to visit our offices as those visits are limited to official events, business or being a personal guest of a Googler in that office. While we know all Local Guides would appreciate being able to visit an office, it's not something we can promise or provide at this time. Thank you. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@SanyaOdare  Thanks for your desire. If your request is accepted then it will be very fine. If your request is not accepted then I can say that I wish to visit Nigeria to enjoy a tour and specially to meet my dear friend @SanyaOdare, if desire. May God Bless You !

Level 10

@DhéèrajV Thanks for the nice post. Good gesture.

Level 6

When I heard this meet-up thing via a friend and knowing that we cud have a Chance to visit Google I am very excited. Being here in Banglore I cud visit Google India and in a way contributing Google in its goal of making life's of people easy makes me happy. I have been writing stuffs on the maps / reviews just for the sake of killing time and unemployment.😂 And yes I wud like to come to the meet at Google India for sure, let us together help people around the globe make right decisions. 😋 Thanks!

Level 8

Its nice opportunity, really appreciate that.

Support my Idea
Love to contribute
Level 8

Your welcome @prasunkumarb Ji

Level 8

I am so happy to see you, on Local Guides Connect, @keval_b bro. Connect is an amazing place to know and share ideas with wonderful people across the globe. Best wishes!

@keval_b wrote:

When I heard this meet-up thing via a friend and knowing that we cud have a Chance to visit Google I am very excited. Being here in Banglore I cud visit Google India and in a way contributing Google in its goal of making life's of people easy makes me happy. I have been writing stuffs on the maps / reviews just for the sake of killing time and unemployment.😂 And yes I wud like to come to the meet at Google India for sure, let us together help people around the globe make right decisions. 😋 Thanks!

Vellore Local Guides