AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Bangalore Local Guides: Want to visit Google?

In the Karnataka, many local guides want to visit Google Bangalore because of they want to know, how Google (office) works, and what is there, and what googlers do there, especially they want to know/feel the environment of Google, the reason is that most of them are from cs field. this visit will help them and gives the knowladge about internship and jobs who wants to work there in future. I want too to visit Google at Bangalore, I'm pursuing my graduation in cs at Gulbarga University in Karnataka.

Level 6

Re: Bangalore Local Guides: Want to visit Google?

Hi Aradhana,

Looking forward for such events in future where we can get a chance to explore & learn more.

Level 7

Gulbarga Local Guides: Want to visit Google?

In the Karnataka, many local guides want to visit Google Bangalore because of they want to know, how Google (office) works, and what is there, and what googlers do there, especially since they want to know/feel the environment of Google, the reason is that most of them are from cs field. this visit will help them and gives the knowledge about internship and jobs who want to work there in future. I want too to visit Google at Bangalore, I'm pursuing my graduation in cs at Gulbarga University in Karnataka.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Gulbarga Local Guides: Want to visit Google?

Hey @Shamsuddin_Patel,

Local Guides in the area had the opportunity to visit the Bangalore offices at the beginning of the year. You can read more here - Bangalore Local Guides: Want to visit Google?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Re: Gulbarga Local Guides: Want to visit Google?

Is there some another way to Visit Google Office. 

Level 8

Re: Want to visit Google Bangalore?

Hi any plans to meet us in Gurgaon it would be nice to catch up 

Would be interested to attend your survey n feedback meets.

Do work out something for us in Delhi it's very motivating and you will see lots of activity spurt from lgs

Level 7

Yes, 

Level 8

Awesome news but I am  from Assam can Join in This Event.I want to join of this event.I will share my exprience on Google Maps.

Level 8

Thanks to Mss. Avadhani for podtingpthe form of local Google guide programs and googlers visiting BANGALORE. It would be great meet for all who participates.