AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Want to visit Google Bangalore?

wow this a good news for our fellow banglore local guides. 

Best of lucks guys...... @AradhanaB

Level 10

Great news for the Bangalore and India Local Guides Community, very happy you for you guys. 

Hi @AradhanaB can the team start working on extending this kind of events to regions like Africa, Nigeria, Ghana e.t.c. We would love to share our feedback as well on how to improve the local guides program in our regions as well in studies like this. Last year I got the opportunity of meeting Suren Rhuhela during the lauch of Google for Nigeria. We talk a little bit but there was no time in which I could share feedbacks about Google Maps & the Local Guides Program with him. If such studies like this can be held in the Google office in Lagos, Nigeria inviting Local Guides from the community to participate it will yield a lot of positive results and making a bigger impact on the program. This was just a quick feedback for such programs as this to be extending to Nigeria as well :).

Kind Regards

Connect Moderator

Wow great news for Bengalore Local Guides...

Waiting for for some arrangements for Gujarat local guides in feature @AradhanaB

I want arrange one Meetup in Gujarat with your presence @AradhanaB for growing local guides program.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Great opportunity for you dear @SalmaanN

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Very good news for Bangalore local guides @AradhanaB thanks for sharing. 

Level 7

I want to visit but being a college student and from chennai it's hard for me to visit there  either on tuesday or on Wednesday.so I request @AradhanaB to please make the schedule during weekend if possible.

If not then it's ok and thanks for organising this meetup/events.

Level 8

It's a lucky moment for people who lives Banglore, have fun guys don't to share your experiences :). I feel jealous about guys now 😁 cos I'm not eligible to for this as I live in Chennai :(.

@AradhanaB Thank you for giving wonderful opportunity to people who are living in Bangalore I'm sure they are so will be so much greatful to you :).

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

I really understand the you are so much interested in this, trust me you won't be given a chance as west Bengal is not even close to Bangalore as @AradhanaB said they are givings top priority to people who are from Bangalore and has good contribution 🙂 I'm not disappointing you or discouraging you I'm saying the fact :).

You'll get your opportunity one day @Anjan1.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 7

Ok @Jagadeesh_Reddy.Thank you so much for the information.

Level 8

@AradhanaB Hi Madam, I'm not living in Banglore. But i can come anytime there if I'm selected.