AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Bangalore Local Guides: Want to visit Google?

Caption: User StudyCaption: User Study

The shortlisted Local Guides will be contacted by 8 February to be part of the study. 

Attention, Bangaloreans! This February, you might get the chance to visit Google Bangalore.

We’ll be conducting a study so we can improve the Local Guides program for everyone, and you could be part of it. If you’re selected for the study, you’ll meet with Googlers and other Local Guides at the Google office.

Interested in participating? Fill out this form. If you’re chosen, we’ll contact you with further details.

You must be located in Bangalore to participate, and preference will be given to Local Guides who are active contributors on Google Maps and Connect. And, please note: submitting this form does not guarantee you’ll be chosen to participate in the study at Google Bangalore.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
98 comments
Level 8

Re: Want to visit Google Bangalore?

Hi @AradhanaB.

I am so surprised to hear this amazing news. I am currently residing in Bangalore and I filled the form. But while filling form, I couldn't able to select all the time slots for availability. (In note, it's showing that Mark all time slots if you available in that). 

Thanks!

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Good news for Bangalore local guides.

Caption: User StudyCaption: User Study

Attention, Bangaloreans! This February, you might get the chance to visit Google Bangalore.

We’ll be conducting a study so we can improve the Local Guides program for everyone, and you could be part of it. If you’re selected for the study, you’ll meet with Googlers and other Local Guides at the Google office.

Interested in participating? Fill out this form. If you’re chosen, we’ll contact you with further details.

You must be located in Bangalore to participate, and preference will be given to Local Guides who are active contributors on Google Maps and Connect. And, please note: submitting this form does not guarantee you’ll be chosen to participate in the study at Google Bangalore.

Follow me here.....
Level 7

Actually I don't live in Bangalore but in that time frame I will be in Bangalore is it ok if I fill the form I live in Karnataka but not exactly in Bangalore  

@SalmaanN Thanks for flagging the concern. I have updated the form, and you should now be able to select multiple slots. 

@Sachinnelwade Please go ahead and fill the form. Please note priority will be given to Local Guides residing in Bangalore, and we will reach out to you if we are unable to confirm all slots. 

Level 7

hi @AradhanaB ! actually the thing is I come from a  small town  and I face lot of things in my daily life while I use local guides . like I want to talk about how we can take local guide to villages and in rural areas and make everyone access the information  but I want to talk people like you who can work upon things  like these .  and in the form which tab to choose under "your location " ?

Level 8

You are welcome, @AradhanaB. I reapplied by selecting multiple time slots. 

@AradhanaB wrote:

@SalmaanN Thanks for flagging the concern. I have updated the form, and you should now be able to select multiple slots. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 7

I am from West Bengal and I am very excited about meeting.Can I fill out the form?

Level 7

this is the reply I got above you can "Please go ahead and fill the form  Please note priority will be given to Local Guides residing in Bangalore, and  they  will reach out to you if they were  unable to confirm all slots"