Carload_77's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Ban Chiang Archaeological Site

Ban Chiang Archaeological Site [1] is an important archaeological site. Located at Ban Chiang Municipality, Nong Han District, Udon Thani Province Which made the perception of living in prehistoric times dating back over 5,000 years  Ban Chiang Archaeological Site * UNESCO World Heritage Site Wat Pho Si Nai - UNESCO World Heritage Site World Heritage Site in Ban Chiang Archaeological Site Country Kingdom of Thailand category Cultural heritage Criteria for consideration (iii) refer 575 Registration history register 1992 (16th session committee) Name as registered in the World Heritage List ** Regions classified by UNESCO Traces of man in those days Demonstrates the culture that has developed in many areas, especially in knowledge, ability or wisdom Which is a tool for helping those people to live and build a society - the culture of human beings for a long time Ban Chiang culture covers more than a hundred archaeological sites in the northeast. Which is an area of ​​dense human habitatiBan Chiang Archaeological Site [1] is an important archaeological site. Located at Ban Chiang Municipality, Nong Han District, Udon Thani Province Which made the perception of living in prehistoric times dating back over 5,000 years Ban Chiang Archaeological Site * UNESCO World Heritage Site Wat Pho Si Nai - UNESCO World Heritage Site World Heritage Site in Ban Chiang Archaeological Site Country Kingdom of Thailand category Cultural heritage Criteria for consideration (iii) refer 575 Registration history register 1992 (16th session committee) Name as registered in the World Heritage List ** Regions classified by UNESCO Traces of man in those days Demonstrates the culture that has developed in many areas, especially in knowledge, ability or wisdom Which is a tool for helping those people to live and build a society - the culture of human beings for a long time Ban Chiang culture covers more than a hundred archaeological sites in the northeast. Which is an area of ​​dense human habitati

Carload_77 Photography 

ATM ออมสิน พิพิธภัณฑ์บ้านเชียง ตำบล บ้านเชียง อำเภอ หนองหาน อุดรธานี ประเทศไทย
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ban Chiang Archaeological Site

Hello @Carload_77,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us and the provided details, it is really interesting. Was it your first visit there?

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - February 2019.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

สวัสดีค่ะ @Carload_77 

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ Local Guides Connect!

ขอบคุณมากค่ะที่แชร์รูปภาพสวยๆกับเรา ไปเที่ยวหรือว่าอยู่ที่อุดรค่ะ

แล้วแถวนั้นมีอะไรน่าสนใจและน่าเที่ยวบ้าง ช่วยบอกรายระเอียดเกี่ยวกับสถานที่ที่คุณถ่ายได้ไหมค่ะ น่าจะเป็นที่น่าสนใจกับ Local Guides ท่านอื่นๆด้วยค่ะ

ดิฉันอยากจะแนะนำให้คุณดูและเรียนรู้เพิ่มเติมว่าคนอื่นๆเค้าทำอะไรและยังงัยกันบ้างตามลิ้งค์นี้เลยค่ะแล้วคุณจะสนุกและได้ความรู้เพิ่มเติม Help Desk และHow do I search on Connect?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Carload_77 

I just wanted to let you know that I have removed the Thai language tag of your post as it's written in English. These types of labels are used so that posts in different languages can be found more easily by Local Guides who are speakers of these languages. You can learn more about language tags in the article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!